Navi - Manager - Social Media Marketing (5-8 yrs)
Manager - Social Media Marketing
About Navi :
At Navi, our mission is to build financial services that are simple, accessible and affordable.
Navi is a company founded by Sachin Bansal (co-founder of Flipkart) to build consumer-centric & technology driven businesses in the BFSI (Banking, Financial Services & Insurance) space.We are currently active in Lending, Insurance
We are looking for a talented Social Media Marketing Manager to administer our social media accounts. You will be responsible for creating original text and video content, managing posts, building plans and calendars and responding to followers. You will also manage our company image in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals.
We also expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends and tools. You should have excellent communication and creative skills and be able to express our company's views creatively.
If you think you have the necessary skill set, please share with us a portfolio of your work alongside your updated CV.
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with marketing goals.
- Build trackers, calendars for all social media posts.
- Perform extensive research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences.
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily or as per requirement after
consultations with the required stakeholders.
- Collaborate with other teams to ensure brand consistency.
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews.
- Oversee social media accounts' design while contributing towards other marketing content verticals like videos, product marketing, etc.
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications.
- 5+ years of experience as a Social Media Manager actively handling Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Hands-on experience on working, monitoring and improving on different social media performance metrics.
- Hands-on experience of executing marketing campaigns.
- Excellent creative skills.
- Excellent copy writing skills (text, image and video).
- Analytical and multitasking skills.
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics is an added bonus.
- Proficiency in working in a vernacular language (apart from English) is an advantage.
Qualification: Graduation/PG in any discipline.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.