Consultant at ProEdge
Views:4205 Applications:144 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:113
National Sales Manager - ProAV (10-15 yrs)
Essential Responsibilities -
- Architect and communicate sales strategy and channel it through Regional Distribution partners, SI's to achieve financial targets for Pro/AV business in India.
- Have to Map SI's and End Customers from four key Business verticals: Government, Education, and Corporate & Hospitality.
- Develop direct relationships with all Consultants, Contractors, Dealers and End-users in the Pro/AV Market.
- Liaise with End-customer communities, Influencer groups, Influence public and Govt. policy.
- Represent and provide market exposure at industry events, conferences, and trade shows etc.
- Report back bi-weekly the forecast and sales projections for the month.
- Preparing and submitting monthly activity reports which include: Results of Sales performance in Pro/AV market by territory; updates on travel and meetings of Consultants, Contractors, Dealers and End-users; updates on the status of current and future key projects; and information and analysis concerning significant competitive activity in India in the Pro/AV market
- Constantly evaluate SI, Contractor and Dealer strengths and weaknesses and formulate appropriate action plans.
- Conduct regular research on the Pro/AV market in India to ensure maximizing all effort and is constantly refining the contractor/dealer network.
- Constantly assess competition brand's position in the Pro/AV market and report back to each brand on any major changes in competitive brand activities
- Traveling +50% of the time throughout India to visit with key customers, contractors and consultants with the aim of developing new sales within the Pro/AV market.
- Explore joint venture marketing / sales strategies.
- Extensive Sales & Distribution experience in multiple market sales, required. Preferred industries; electronics manufacturing, consumer electronics, computer hardware, automotive and other relevant industries.
- Dynamic builder of relationships with customers, with track record of identifying new areas of opportunity and negotiating complex business deals for mutual benefit.
- Provides updated market feedback to the vertical market and target market specialists.
- Interfaces with sales, marketing and engineering to leverage their knowledge and efforts to maximize sales launches.
Basic Qualifications -
- Bachelor's degree required, MBA preferred.
- Strong administrative proficiency and customer liaise skills.
- Strategically and operationally strong - Ability to synthesize complex information into a simple strategy and then execute and communicate against this strategy.
- Strong consumer products orientation - Keen understanding of consumer wants and needs, that can be applied to creating market-winning sales strategies.
- Solid planning and organization skills - Ability to manage complex projects and schedules necessary with this role.
- Demonstrated creativity and out-of-the box thinking - Constantly pushing new ideas and programs to solve sales and market challenges.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.