Managing Partner at Antal International
Views:523 Applications:55 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
National Sales Manager - IVD (12-20 yrs)
National Sales Manager - IVD
Job Profile of National Sales Manager :
1. Achieve Sales Targets of equipment and Reagents Month wise, Product wise and territory wise.
2. Achieve Collections as per the Targets.
3. Operate with the approved NRV of each product.
4. Operate within the approved Payments terms.
5. Develop teams in the field to enable them to achieve the assigned targets and maintain minimum Productivity levels.
6. Develop and monitor Daily and weekly field reporting systems.
7. Collect Competitive information from the field and develop and implement strong combating strategies.
8. Identify the training needs in the field. Contribute in skill development by getting the technical and in house trainings thru PMT and technical department. Joint work with all levels of people in the field to develop selling skills. Monitor the skill enhancement of the field.
9. Keep motivation levels high to maintain low turnover of the manpower. Fill vacancies as quickly as possible but not to have a gap of more than 2 months.
10. Design and implement Incentive Schemes for staff.
11. Design special promotional scheme for the field and implement to achieve the sales Targets.
12. Design and implement territory wise Road show/Mini Road shows promotional program.
15. Keep High focus on High end Equipment (HEE) selling and achieve all round sales.
16. Prepare Annual Sales and expense budgets and implement the same.