Business Head at AXO Recruitment & Staffing Services
Views:1661 Applications:392 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
National Sales Manager - FMCG (15-18 yrs)
National Sales Manager || FMCG
Position: National Sales Manager
Reporting to: VP Sales
Location: Mumbai (HO) for Pan India
Min Ex: Min experience of 15 to 18 years with about 10 years of supervisory experience and a minimum of 5 - 8 years in a middle management position in any FMCG
Preferred Industry: Preferred companies from to look for candidates are: F&B and FMCG companies
Qualification: Post-Graduation in Sales and Marketing
- Direct the Sales Team and establishing Sales Targets Brand Wise Pack Wise as per Annual Business Plan
- To establish coverage, Distribution and Display objectives in line with Business Plan and achieve turnover targets, profit targets and market share targets.
- Coordinate Sales and Distribution by establishing Sales Territory
- Work out a training Calendar for all players in the Sales Organization and implement the same.
- Co-ordinate with SMM and execute all the marketing and brand activities as per the agreed calendar in ABP
- Analyze Stock Movement based on the secondary sales and have a complete control on inventory.
- Do sales analysis and accurately forecast Sales and Stock requirement and coordinate with Logistics for the same
- Regularly have financial review with the Finance |Accounts team to ensure that the Budgeted Top-line and Profit Targets are achieved
- Have a Clear focus on Traditional Channels to build Distribution, Visibility and volumes
- Establish Travel and Market Contacts Plan for Self, Direct reportees and entire Sales Team
- Have Periodic Sales review with team on outlet increase and channel partner expansion
- Have Periodic Revision on the Progress of Business, Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly, Yearly.
- Regularly up-date your immediate supervisor and the marketing team on sales trends, market developments and competition
- Coordinate with Logistics department to ensure smooth functioning of C&F operations
- Ensure the training on induction manual to all the sales team members including the new recruits
- On quarterly basis do SWOT analysis of sales performance at PAN India Level.
- Do half yearly appraisal of your team
- Ensure that you have the budgeted manpower regularly as per ABP. Attract and retain quality manpower
KNOWLEDGE / SKILL SET REQUIRED:
- Team Management
- Coverage / Mass Distribution ; concept & execution
- Local FMCG Market