Founder & Principal Associate at rFactor Consultants
Views:1027 Applications:235 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:148
National Sales Manager/Country Head - Industrial Machinery/Heavy Machinery/Capital Equipment (14-25 yrs)
National Sales Manager/Country Head-Industrial Machinery/Heavy Machinery /Capital Equipment
A Company is in Manufacturing of turning center, EDM, WEDM and sourcing of import machines to cater in Indian market.
- Achieve division billing, booking & revenue target within timeline.
- Generate division surplus & maintain defined profitability for the division.
- Prepare principal wise strategy for the division.
- Executing all strategic initiatives in line with organization's vision and mission.
- Prepare budget/target with regards to projected Billing, Revenue and Expenses for the division.
- Maintaining excellent relationship with existing key account and generation of corporate. customers or new key for the division and for major industry segments relevant for each principal
- Principal visits whenever and wherever required.
- Visiting exhibitions for new business prospects.
- Developing new key accounts and working on tooled up solutions and automation projects.
- Coordinate with Service Managers for all critical service cases/issues.
- Planning and coordination with marketing team for marketing activities like regional exhibitions, seminars, regional advertisement, principal wise lead generation strategy.
- Identifying new principals based on business requirement
- Monitor and control all receivables.
- Ensure to have healthy pipelines for all principals to achieve monthly and yearly target
- Periodical Monitoring of Product Manager & sales engineers regarding booking & billing performance and ensuring effective call rate and effective conversion rate
- Reporting to MD on regular basis for the sales activities.
- Do the compliance for ISO audit for sales division
- BE/ Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical/
- Mechatronics from recognized University
Technical/ Managerial Competencies Required:
- Good knowledge of the principals, their products and technical knowledge for the products
- Sales Process Knowledge
- Value selling and negotiation skills
- Manpower Management skill - Team building & grievance handling
- Customer Management skill
- Excellent presentation skills
- Market & competitor knowledge
- Planning and execution skills
- Competency in conceptualizing the abstract
- Understanding of Industry segment, competition, and product positioning
- Ability to continuously motivate and drive the sales team.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.