Consultant at Greenhill Consulting LLP
Views:1736 Applications:513 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
National Sales Manager - Beverages/Foods/Snacking/Non-Food Business (10-15 yrs)
National Sales Manager - Beverages, Food (Snacking Business), Non-food
- The National Sales Manager is responsible for the overall commercial strategy of the brand. Sales and sales activation, client/principal engagement as well as internal strategy numbers within the distribution house.
- Takes ownership for the execution of every sales strategy on the brand nationwide and ensures to deliver on them.
- He provides ongoing support to distribute the product and manages the brand sales team nationally.
- He ensures profitable growth in sales, revenue through planning, execution and management of a supportive team.
- The responsibilities include supervising the sales team and building long-term client relationships.
- Oversee national sales, promotions, collections and other activities to achieve sales target.
- Build positive working relationship with existing clients for repeat business.
- Identify Gap and find potential customers to expand distribution and grow sales.
- Coordinate with sales team to plan promotional activities, trade shows and special events.
- Motivate and guide sales team to achieve revenue targets.
- Maintain sales management and reporting tools to achieve business objectives.
- Coordinate with management to develop sales plan, budget and schedule.
- Interact with sales team to develop sales plans and strategies.
- Develop creative sales technique and tactics to meet business goals.
- Understand client needs and provide appropriate sales solutions.
- Address client issues and queries in agreed timeline.
- Prepare sales contracts, proposals and reports for management and customers.
- Develop sales presentations for board of directors and customers.
- Minimum 10 years Traditional sales operations
- Experience managing Food brands, especially snacking.
- Experience working in a Food sales environment where understanding of strategic sales process and the steps necessary to drive sales results is required;
- Demonstrated experience in managing projects for sales process or program implementation from concept to completion.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's/PG degree preferred
- Excellent interpersonal, and communication (oral and written);
- Excellent presentation skills;
- Must be organized, detail oriented and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a virtual team where open, collaborative communication is expected;
- Exhibits personal traits of curiosity, modesty, achievement orientation, and conscientiousness
- Team player that is creative, process oriented, and committed
- Excellent knowledge and use of Basic MS Office Suites (Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
- Leadership qualities
- Interpersonal communication abilities
- Influence and negotiation capabilities
- Problem solving & quick decision-making ability
- Attention to detail and quality
- Good knowledge of Africa and International laws
- Ability to keep confidentiality in respect of all matters handled
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.