Recruitment Manager at Flipcarbon Integrated Pvt Ltd
Views:3948 Applications:445 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:161
National Sales Manager - Beverage (8-12 yrs)
National Sales Manager- Beverage
- Sales Planning - setting the sales strategy and targets for each region - North, South, West and East
- We're looking for high levels of ownership and responsibility. Someone who can set realistic but stretch targets and really own them
- People Management - Lead the sales team - Be a good listener and a good people manager. Someone who generates trust in the team and who team members can look up to. Keep sales team members motivated and driven to succeed.
- Drive Trade Marketing - Knows how to drive sales in existing counters with the right mix of activations, promotions and trade marketing and provide overall agenda and supervision to the trade marketing team.
- Drive counter growth and same-store sales growth.
- Drive institutional business - Provide overall guidance and supervision to the HORECA sales team and the team leader and help in developing new institutional accounts.
- Handle overall Sales P&L.
- Appoint and Manage Distributors with the help of ASMs for both the retail and institutional business.
- Provide strategic inputs to the business in terms of team structure, compensation and incentive structure, marketing inputs and product portfolio inputs.
- Maintain excellent relationships with key Modern Trade chains across the country.
- Initiate market intelligence system to provide monthly information to Top Management on potential data, competitors- activities, new product opportunities and other changes in the environment.
- Evolve policies for establishing a robust field force monitoring and people management, relationship management system in order to increase field force satisfaction and portfolio growth.
- Managing the complete sales cycle from business development and customer acquisition to receipt of payments.
Revenue Targets :
- Set Sales Targets in accord with the Board mandate for incremental business and ensure fulfilment.
- To create and develop commercial opportunities which maximizes revenue growth.
Leading a team :
- Increase the effectiveness and efficiency of subordinates, follow best practices, manage & train resources.
- Hire and build a team of professionals. Manage tracking and reporting of performance to ensure team accountability and quality of deliverables.
- Create an environment of healthy inter-departmental coordination with other departments.
- Responsible for self-development and to participate in the company's performance development process.