HR at Fintellect Consultancy Services Private Limited
Views:2994 Applications:179 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:91
National Sales Manager - Auto (6-15 yrs)
Monitor, track and support Dealer partners in achieving wholesale and retail targets, agreed in yearly Dealer Business Plan meetings.
- Provide support to Dealers for Sales Pipeline, Inventory, Stock Management, Options upselling and Dealer Staff Incentives.
- Introduce Sales incentives/allowances for dealerships, motivating sales personnel and achieving retail targets.
- Ensure delivery of Contribution Margin Target as discussed and agreed in yearly budget, utilising CoR in a cost efficient manner enabling achievement of retail target.
- Sales Funnel Management - setting targets, ensuring enquiry generation maintaining a positive enquiry to test drive conversion. Regular monitoring and steering of CRM reports.
- Dealer Marketing support, especially tactical (ROI focus). Provide input on Dealer-wise communication requirement by model.
- Initiate Dealer pay-out with monthly/quarterly sales claim sheets in coordination with NSC-F colleagues.
- Stock analysis, both VDC and retail, to maintain a stable stock ensuring even spread of models/variants for maximising Retail and Wholesale results.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.