National Sales Head - Fintech Startup (10-12 yrs)
If you love - Merchant Acquisition- in the payment industry and have an interest in creating win-win business relations, this is the perfect role for you!
You must have National Sales experience in the Fintech industry either in transactional banking, commercial banking, wholesale banking, POS, Mobile wallets or related area and have managed and led a sales force team.
The role includes :
- Leading business development and revenue generation with profit maximization.
- Identify, develop and harness new markets, products and ideas, aligned to company goals.
- Customer Contract Management right from the engagement stage to Relationship Management for renewal of contract.
- Overseeing complete solution budgeting of every engagement with customers to the full satisfaction of customer acceptance.
- Responsible for contribute to the budget and other financial goals for the Company including own business-unit budget planning, forecast and adherence to.
- Contribute to the short-term and long-range planning to support strategic business goals of the Company.
- Establishes and adjusts selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
- Establish and monitor the performance goals, allocate resources, and assess policies for all subordinates.
- Strategy planning, execution and monitoring of marketing and advertising of the company offerings.
- Plan and contribute to minimize the company costs, wherever appropriate and feasible.
- To qualify you must have the experience of heading BD for a Fintech startup. Also the fire in your belly and risk appetite to work with a startup and take your career to new heights.