National Sales Head - BFSI Vertical - IT Firm (15-20 yrs)
One of our premier client is looking for a National Sales Head for selling its services to BFSI vertical. The client has 50% plus market share and one of the leading player in its segment in the world. The incumbent will handle a portfolio of Rs 1,000/ Crores.
A candidate working in IT Services company selling services to Banks, Logistics company, courier companies will fit the bill. Experience of selling services to BANKS is A MUST.
Candidates from other sector need not apply.
A brief JD is given below :
Job Responsibilities :
- To build, maintain and lead TSG Sales Operations
- Establish the vision and brand of the company
- Be accountable for the all Pre-sales / Sales initiatives and activities.
- Company works with all most every bank. The incumbent should expand the foot print in customer's organization.
- Effectively position and differentiate the company services from the competition.
- Strategically prepare the Annual Business Plan in line with the Practice's goals and objectives.
- Own the top line and bottom-line.
- Participate in networking events and trade shows to promote company brand and establish strategic relationships.
- Generate and submit Sales MIS reports periodically.
- Identify current trends / threats and recommend possible solutions and new opportunities.
- Track and ensure on periodic basis that the goals are achieved as per the stipulated time frame.
- Follow up on current and past accounts to ensure customer satisfaction and drive further revenue.