HR at National Peroxide Limited
Views:420 Applications:66 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
National Peroxide - Senior Manager/Manager - Engineering (12-15 yrs)
Primary Role :
- Prepare Electrical, Instrumentation budget for the year.
- Plan annual shutdown activities.
- Listing critical equipment in the plant and designing preventive maintenance plan to avoid any untimely breakdown of critical equipment.
- Design electrical systems or components that minimize electrical energy requirement.
- Managing recruitment for electrical and instrumentation team.
- Plant training for people development
- Planning of preventive and predictive maintenance of the plant.
- Design, evaluate, and install electrical / instrumentation equipment, systems or processes. Recommend design modifications to eliminate machine or system malfunction.
- Monitor energy consumption of the plant on a daily basis.
- Manage and monitor Electrical Power Distribution system of the plant.
- Co-ordinate with engineers or other personnel to implement operating procedures, resolve system malfunctions or provide technical information.
- Investigate equipment failures or difficulties to diagnose faulty operation and recommend remedial actions.
- Estimate costs and evaluate bids for engineering & construction of projects.
- Study industrial processes to maximize the efficiency of equipment applications including equipment placement.
- Liaise with electrical board / authorities, Statutory compliance authorities, and consultants for project improvement & automation.
- Maintain updated departmental records in Ln INFOR system at all times.
- Coordinate with Instrumentation and Calibration agencies.
- Prepare HAZOP Analysis and Impact Analysis reports of electrical equipment at the plant.
- Evaluate Design, implement, maintain, or improve electrical equipment.
- Coordinate inspection during construction, installation, maintenance, documentation, or testing activities to ensure compliance with specifications and codes.
- Prepare specifications for purchase of equipment.
- Conduct field surveys and analyze data and trends to identify and correct power system problems.
- Prepare MIS and presentation for MRM on a quarterly basis.
- Handle all internal audit queries in terms of documents, comments on observations and settlement.
- Issuing of permits for Electrical and Instrumentation work at the plant.
- Read and interpret blueprints, technical drawings, schematics or computer-generated reports.
- Design piping and equipment layouts, P & ID's and updating of the same from time to time
- Oversee installation, operation, maintenance or repair to ensure that machines or equipment are installed and functioning according to specifications.
- Ensure timely modification of electrical equipment at the plant and continuous upgradation of the same for improved efficiency.
- Compile data and draw analytical inferences regarding existing electrical engineering issues.
- Being a systems facilitator for Implementation IMS as per QMS ISO 9001:2015, EMS ISO 14001:2015, ISO 45001:2018, EnMS 50001:2018, GHG ISO 14064:2006, RC 14001:2015.
- Inspect completed installations and observe operations to ensure conformance to design and equipment specifications and compliance with operational, safety or environmental standards.
- Carry out Inventory Analysis and disposal of slow moving items (FSN Analysis) on a six monthly basis.
- Establish or coordinate the maintenance or safety procedures, service schedule, or supply of materials required to maintain machines or equipment in the prescribed condition.
Secondary Role :
- Sanction leave and OT for Electrical, Mechanical and instrumentation team
- Handle purchase of Electrical and instrumentation items as and when required and clearing the bills of vendors for the same
- Prepare shift schedule for Electrical, Mechanical and Instrumentation team
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.