Consultant - HR at Skillventory
Views:256 Applications:82 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
National Manager/Zonal Manager/Regional Manager - Credit - BFSI (4-25 yrs)
National/Zonal/Regional Credit Manager - UBL
- Oversee the underwriting of the loans for Pan-India
- Review the underwriting process at Pan-India region and define processes as per available resources.
- Create credit and underwriting policies & processes, infrastructure, development and deployment of underwriting models.
- Oversee Identification and resolution of fraudulent practices and mitigate risk through changes in policy and process
- Conduct portfolio study of the outstanding advances portfolio, Lead credit tightening initiatives to keep delinquencies under control while maintaining a balanced view of business profitability across various products and geographies.
- Prepare Risk & Credit Decks on monthly basis.
- Control and resolution of all loan delinquencies
- Best in class Lead Turnaround time and processes
- Aim to optimize Credit Risk management to facilitate the business- expansion plans
- Reviews credit policies with business goals while being up-to date on competition policies & practices.
- Develop strong internal and external relationships
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.