Consultant at Michael Page
Views:350 Applications:115 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
National Manager - Talent Acquisition - FMCG (8-14 yrs)
Working directly with senior business leaders the incumbent is expected to:
- Diagnose, develop and implement recruitment strategy and processes to support the overall business strategy
- Build, engage, mentor, and develop a team of high-performing recruiters. Set team performance goals and metrics, timelines, and a formal tracking process to measure and manage progress.
- Guide team to ensure all targets are met and help resolve bottlenecks in the process.
- Handle the recruitment funnel metrics while working very closely with the stakeholders,
- TA Data Management: Acting as SPOC for various TA metrics, reports, dashboard, etc. as required from time to time by Stakeholder
- Advise the leadership on the talent availability and affordability across requirements for various business functions
- Responsible for manpower planning and budgeting to support the massive growth trajectory of the firm
- Work in liaison with business and other enabling functions to ensure timely closure and onboarding of candidates
- Develop key recruitment metrics and work to reduce the overall TAT
- Responsible for mapping external talent pool to critical positions within the organization and creating a healthy pipeline
The Ideal Candidate:
- Candidates with B.Tech and Full Time MBA from tier 1 institutions will be preferred
- At least 8 years of work experience in talent acquisition in high performing organisation
- Experience working with new-age HR tools is a must
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills (exceptional interpersonal skills)
- Experience handling recruitment in Supply Chain, Commercial and tech skills will be preferred
- Prior experience managing a large team is mandatory
- Must be able to hold relevant and intellectually stimulating conversations with the leadership
- Highly analytical approach
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.