Freelance Consultant at WEN
Views:365 Applications:104 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:48
National Manager - Talent Acquisition - BFSI (15-20 yrs)
National Manager - Talent Acquisition | (Only candidates from BFSI industry apply)
COMPANY PROFILE :
- We are hiring for a reputed listed Small Finance Bank and a certified Great Place to work 2020 primarily catering to financially unserved and underserved segments with the mission to provide a full range of financial services to the 'economically active poor' who were not adequately served by financial institutions.
- The presence is across 24 States / Union Territory, 248 Districts, 500+ Banking Touchpoints 15,000+ Employee Strength.
I. ROLE PURPOSE & OBJECTIVE :
1. Plan for a diverse and robust talent pipeline for the organization which meets the manpower requirement for the bank
2. Lead and manage the talent acquisition function across bank in order to attract top talent and recruit & select best fit candidates on time.
3. Acts as trusted liaison and advisor to the organization's leadership team and facilitates initiatives across the organization for creation of the talent pipeline
4. Identifies, develops and successfully implements effective talent acquisition & Integration programs
5. Cast the budgets and manage execution within agreed timelines and also plans the source of hiring accordingly
6. Work closely with key senior stakeholders to plan for the upcoming requirements
7. Driving innovation in the function to ensure better productivity and value for the organization
8. Ensures that all the policies and practices of the department are in line with the regulatory requirement for the bank
II. KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ROLE :
1. Business/ Financials (Only Relevant roles) :
- Partner strategically with internal teams to understand key business objectives and create a strategy to manage and deliver on company's headcount goals across all verticals
- Engage with HR and business leadership in addressing key recruitment challenges, developing the strategic approach for and leading initiatives in sourcing, assessment and other areas to support the team.
- Plan for the execution of end-to-end recruitment life cycle ensuring future pipeline of resources as planned for organizational growth for on time onboarding of resources
- Gather market intelligence on talent, competitor landscape, and recruitment trends and practices, providing guidance and support as needed to the team and business.
- Develop and implement methodologies for recruitment dashboards and supporting analytically driven practices to optimize performance.
- Develop strong candidate onboarding experience and ensure
- Plan departmental budgets, forecast costs and delegate numbers as required by organizational planning and budgeting systems for talent acquisition & integration
- Create Success profiles in coordination with Talent management team to meet the goal of selecting the best fit candidates based on competency assessments
- Leverage data to make decisions and to influence senior business leaders
- Plan for a diverse workforce for the organization as per the goals defined by management
2. Customer (Both Internal & External) :
- Partners with organizational Leadership of the organization to plan and execute the on time onboarding of human resources for the organization
- Leads team to coordinate and execute hiring plans for the organization that meet business priorities.
- Identify, select and manage external vendors and consultants who can deliver required services to reach the talent acquisition goals for the organization
- Partner with HR Shared services for seamless onboarding of talent
- Partners with Talent management team for creation of competency assessments and actionables from results of such assessments, creation of Job descriptions for new roles
- Partners with Learning and Development teams for seamless integration of new hires into the learning culture and thereby settling down in their respective roles
- Coordinates and cooperates with Internal Audit and Risk stakeholders to ensure satisfactory audit & risk ratings
3. Internal Process :
- Drive continuous process improvement to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Implement and maintain governance around structured, bias-free interviewing.
- Perform ongoing evaluations of current process and policies to measure effectiveness and impact and manage continuous improvement initiatives
- Responsible for the maintenance and reporting of all requisite data as required by the regulators and internal control units.
- Leverage business data, candidate date, employee engagement surveys, direct employee feedback, and best practices to learn from and take up improvements from feedback on the hiring processes
4. Innovation & Learning :
- Leading and developing a passionate team of Recruiters dedicated to optimizing the candidate experience and becoming an employer of choice.
- Encourage innovation, enhancements and efficiencies in current and new recruiting processes and systems.
- Create a culture of digitalization and innovation within the organization
III. SIZE OF THE ROLE :
FINANCIAL SIZE :
- CAPEX / OPEX Budgets resting with the role
- Total Buying / Procurement
NON-FINANCIAL SIZE :
- Volume of recruitment
- Types of recruitment channels
- Number of vendors / consultants
- Number of Stakeholders