National Manager - Sales Development - FMCG - IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (8-12 yrs)
Industry - FMCG / Foods / Beverage
Category - Sales & Marketing
Skills - National Sales Development Manager - FMCG - 8 to 12 Years
Job Type - Permanent
Job Duration -
Job Description ;
- The mandate is of a National Sales Development Manager, responsible for sales capability development, GTM strategy, driving sales force automation and channel development
Client Details :
- The client is one of the leading FMCG organizations, with well-known brands.
- They are the market leaders in the category they operate in.
- Responsible for SalesForce Capability
- Resposible for Sales Force Automation
- Responsible for GTM & Loyalty Program Numbers
- Driving Sales Force Automation
- Responsible for Channel Development
You should be 2009-2011 batch only from a Premier B school with at least 8 years of experience in Sales with a major FMCG organization. You should have excellent communication skills and have experience in working with multi-cultural teams.
Along with an attractive package, you will have the opportunity to play a significant role in the company's expansion.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Ujjwal Singh on +91 124 452 5432
Contact - Ujjwal Singh - +91 124 452 5432
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.