Branch Process Head - Lateral Hiring at SkillVentory
Views:4044 Applications:110 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
National Manager - Risk - Credit Cards - NBFC (10-15 yrs)
Risk strategy development :
- Develop/ refine risk policies, risk governance and reporting system for Credit Cards products as part of AOP and ensure adherence to prevent any kind of risks
- Improving portfolio quality mitigating Risk & Losses
- Break LRP themes related to risk provided by higher management into smaller projects and lead its implementation to provide proof of concept and execution
Portfolio and risk assessment :
- Define right metrices to measure and track risk across the entire credit lifecycle. Baseline each metric against the pre-defined appetite and ensure timely intervention when breach, if any, happens.
- Review portfolio on periodic basis across various risk metrices, maintain portfolio quality by managing loss rates, conducting loss analysis, and work closely with functional teams, RCU, Collections and Business teams
- Monitor/ review risk related operational processes, ensure smooth running of workflows, support to resolve any risk related process / system issues
Risk mitigation :
- Publish risk data on a periodic basis to shareholders, business senior management to ensure timely corrective actions are taken for the business; provide input to management on loss making segments, bottom performing portfolio
- Monitor adherence to risk policies/ processes in the business and plan corrective actions as needed
- Maintain accuracy of data, audit trails and timely documentation of reports required by statutory auditors
- Risk management is all about managing the right customer/segment mix. Make sure that the said mix is pre-defined and ensure that the mix is adhered to at acquisition stage. Define adequate controls such that the mix thresholds are not breached.
- Interact and present the risk health of the portfolio to Internal stakeholders. Socialize opportunities/threats with respect to portfolio risk management and propose actionable as needed
- Regular interactions with Collections for any early trends on the portfolio quality and feedback
- Liaison with Business, Product, Partner for process enhancement and Strategic initiatives/developments
a) Qualifications :
- Master's in business administration / Post Graduate in mathematics/ statistics background
- Experience in Credit Risk & Fraud Analytics and Loss Forecasting
- Understanding and appreciation of statistical concepts, tools and techniques
- Understanding and appreciation of programming
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Technical Knowledge and Skills on: SAS, SQL, Decision Tree, R, Python etc.
b) Work Experience :
- Minimum 10 year of work experience in Banking and Lending (B2C)
- Knowledge of principles in risk management (life cycle management of customer credit)
- Understanding of Business rule engine/ basic skill on coding and analytics
- Knowledge of IT related processes, platform being leveraged for risk management
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.