Managing Partner at TenHeads Consultants
Views:723 Applications:108 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:58
National Manager - Personal Loan (15-20 yrs)
- The role entails scaling up the Personal Loan lending for the bank at a pan India level in a cost-effective manner. It includes building up teams, systems, process and culture amenable to the scale and consistency of delivery.
- The role will closely collaborate with the Product Head to ensure development of a market leading solutions.
- The role is responsible for Asset Book growth and will develop strategies to drive product penetration while maintaining overall portfolio quality requirement.
- It has a P&L responsibility for the Personal Loan lending business contributing to the larger organizational objectives of the bank.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Grow the AUM base for Personal Loan lending solutions and ensure that the overall revenue, cost, profitability and portfolio quality targets are met
- Lead and direct the Zonal and Regional Heads by providing strategic inputs and plans for distribution penetration in current markets as well as future geographic expansion
- Collaborate with the Product Head Personal Loan to ensure that the customers are offered the best in class solutions funding/multi-funding requirements and key DST's are appropriately incentivized.
- Design channel mix strategy and develop constructive relationships with Digital marketplace partners and key alliances
- Design a fulfilling customer journey leading to customer delight and making this Bank their banking partner of choice
- Oversee distribution channel success through RM training, enablement, integration of alliance channels, improved TAT, focused intervention on low productivity locations etc.
- Ensure the successful adoption of internal compliances & regulatory framework across the business
- Collaborate with the Head of Collections to drive down the net credit loss and delinquency metrics
Managerial & Leadership Responsibilities :
- Monitor key parameters on RM productivity, hiring quality and attrition rates and make necessary improvements
- Champion Bank's customer first culture by driving the team to take up high degree servicing norms to ensure absolute customer delight
- Attract and retain best-in-class talent for key roles in their reporting structure