Founder & Principal Associate at rFactor Consultants
Views:717 Applications:250 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:90
National Key Accounts Manager - FMCG - IIM/FMS/MDI/XLRI (7-12 yrs)
- Building board room presence at top FMCG client base in India
- Partnering with clients on strategic initiatives including ramping up geographical penetration, ensuring sales growth and SKU range improvement
- Managing communication between key client stakeholders and internal teams
- Negotiating contracts with client and ensuring best in class service and commercial agreements with the clients
- Working with sales, operations and pricing team members to ensure on-time availability of SKUs, WoW sales and distribution movement and pricing parity across competition
- Being responsible for off-invoice claims and collections
- Regular on-field presence to have the pulse of the market.
- Planning and presenting reports on account progress, goals, and quarterly initiatives to share with team members, stakeholders, and possible use in future case studies or company training
- Analyzing and providing data based insights for category, sku, seasonality etc.
- MBA from tier 1 institute
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- In-depth understanding of FMCG business a must
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.