Manager at Naukri.com
Views:4314 Applications:1114 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:59
National Head - Strategic Business Communication - Education (10-18 yrs)
1. Create a strategic business communication platform to drive the business goals of the organization.
2. Develop strategic messaging for internal and external leadership communications, which includes emailers, letters, short messages, mobile messages, text messages etc bringing the right information and insights into each communication initiative.
3. Responsible for designing a communication strategy envisioned in advertising and marketing activities.
4. Develop communication content for a variety of channels and stakeholders, mainly for customer acquisition, creating a pull factor.
5. Be the orchestrator and catcher working closely with Management and Leaders to contribute to the efficiency and ground-level productivity
6. Work across multi-functional teams to design and execute a cross-functional field communication strategy aimed at customer acquisition
7. Responsible for all official communique flowing out of the Admissions department.
1. 10+ years of hands-on professional experience in communications or PR, preferably in executive and/or internal communications role.
2. An exceptional writer, editor, and communicator with executive presence
3. A demonstrated ability to synthesize complex concepts, formulate a clear point of view, and write concise and compelling narratives.
4. Strong project management skills and experience, including managing internal stakeholders and external agencies, and multiple campaigns and projects at once
5. Must be comfortable in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment and able to manage priorities well
6. Ability to exercise high judgment, particularly in narrow timeframes.
7. Willingness to roll up one's sleeves and get work done, even when it's outside the scope of the job.
8. An agile, flexible individual with a - can-do- approach to managing ambiguity and a highly iterative creative process