Senior Customer Relationship Manager at Talent Integrators
Views:2079 Applications:419 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:45
National Head - Retail Sales - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (15-20 yrs)
- To Formulating Sales Strategies To Drive top line growth in domestic as well as export market and prepare innovative plans to achieve higher value realization For brand management, evaluation and market promotion strategies, for various existing / new products.
- Develop sales plans, strategies and policies with a view to increase/sustain market share and profitability.
- Have effective implementation and monitoring mechanism to ensure achievement of the Sales plans and strategies.
- Formulate policies and guidelines for smooth functioning and satisfaction of channel partners like dealers, distributors and stockiest.
- Scan the environment to understand competitor's activities, demand supply scenario, regulatory issues to formulate strategies for increasing market share.
- Ensure an increased market share and profitability by facilitating market development, brand management and business development. Focus on business development through domestic / export markets (defined geographies) and building the brand of the company in the domestic /exports market
- Continuously monitor the pricing patterns within the market, checking the prices for the desired products regularly with respect to their competitiveness and value as perceived by the customers, deciding upon pricing from time to time on a need basis to ensure the products are sold with highest recoveries possible
- Initiate market intelligence system to provide monthly information to Top Management on potential data, competitors activities, new product opportunities and other changes in the environment.
- Evolve policies for establishing a robust field force monitoring and people management, relationship management system in order to increase field force satisfaction and portfolio growth.
- Managing the complete sales cycle from business development and customer acquisition to receipt of payments.
Key Accountabilities :
- Meeting sales targets & objectives. Market share growth
- Strengthening & expanding distribution network.
- Identification & development of new markets.
- Implementation of initiatives and Sales & Marketing strategies, Retail strategy, Modern Trade, Institutional Sales.
- Establish CRM tools and systems.
- Relationship building & Customer Satisfaction with key accounts / CSA / Retailers / Stockists.
- Cost Optimization in retail operations.
- Development of a market intelligence/ information system.
- Training, development & monitoring of sales & distribution personnel.
The incumbent :
Preferred Industry : Electrical (Wire, lighting, Appliances, Switchgear, Paints, Mobile Handsets)
Age Group (Preferable): 40 - 45 Years
CTC Range: Open
- Should have handled large team.
- Candidate should have handled the turn over approx. 1000 Cr./ Annum (In Retail Business)
- Stability in leadership role.
- Should have handled the role at PAN India level.
- Should have exposure in handling organizational transformation / business transformation projects with external consulting companies.
Must be from Tier I Institutes.