Consultant at Iconic Resource
Views:548 Applications:132 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
National Head - New Client Acquisition - IIT/IIM (10-15 yrs)
The person in this role shall be responsible for planning, execution and monitoring the pan India sales operations with the objective of attaining accelerated growth of new client acquisition at the agreed cost of sales. The role will involve managing & expansion of all sales channels including direct sales, tele sales, DSAs, and all alternate channels across India with a focus on improving the productivity and efficiency levels of each channel. The role will also involve making alliances with potential sales partners & industry associations, incorporating additional selling vehicles and creating internal system for monitoring the quality and quantity of new customers acquired via each of these channels.
Key Tasks -
1. Monitoring and analysis of key data of each channel including sales figures, sales personnel, productivity ratios, cost of sales, quality of acquisitions, client's work status etc.
2. Plan and expand the reach of each sales channel
3. Hire, train and retain the required team members to meet the agreed targets
4. Develop performance metrics and monitor key parameters related to sales
5. Devising appropriate performance incentive structure and sales promotion schemes
6. Create systems and procedures to streamline partner management
7. Create and monitor systems to aggregate, enrich and periodic validation of the data of businesses
8. Ensure effective and timely MIS reports are available to all stakeholders
9. Collect market feedback, competition data and customer feedback and use it in formulation of policy & strategy
Qualification: B Tech from IIT or equivalent with an MBA from IIM or equivalent (80% and above throughout)
1. Have strong interpersonal, networking & persuasive communication skill
2. Ability to manage sales pipeline with multiple channels
3. Exposure of automating sales processes, lead generation and monitoring, and sales MIS
4. Must be process oriented & proficient in the use of Microsoft Office/ Open Office Tools
1. 10-12 years of industry experience
2. Experience of managing a 500+ sales team in direct selling/space selling/insurance organization
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.