HR Manager at V-Konnect Associates
Views:1809 Applications:155 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
National Head - Customer Service - Building Materials Firm (15-20 yrs)
Our client is a market leader in Building Materials having successfully serviced customers over a period of 40 years.
Job Profile :
Strategic Planning : Defining service strategy as well as process improvements coupled with execution planning for long term business objectives. Spearheading initiatives for consolidating tasks, re-engineering system to improve consumer reach.
Ensure that the operation procedure is followed by every team ( Indoor / Outdoor / spare parts / call centre / marketing ) and monitor escalation jobs.(categorywise)
Customer Care : Monitor Customer calls connect, Transfer of calls in to Jobs and review operations team for SLAs. Evaluate C-SAT for improved customer experience.
- Customer handling
- Assist operation in handling customer
- Ensure that the correct pricing is provided
- Ensure the process is followed for the customer satisfaction
- Check the customer's feedback and take corrective actions
Service Operations :
- Review response, resolution Time, First Time Fix and unfulfilled calls.
- Setting up and evaluate after sales support channel / authorized service franchisee center on a continuing basis.
- Formulate service budgets; define operational process to optimize service network and implement pro-active service planning.
Inventory Control / Cost Planning/Spare parts Management :
- Forecast & indent spares and participate in the S and OP process of modulating demand, establish reorder levels and safety stocks.
- Analyze spares usage and establish the sales and distribution network of spares across the network for easy access of spares.
Assets Management :
- Ensure that the planned assets are in place and utilized by the team ( vehicles / tools / equipment's )
- Ensure that there is no wastage and accounting is done for the proper usage of consumables, tools and spares by the operations team
- Co-ordinate with Sales/Marketing/HR/Finance/Logistics
- Ensure that the team is well groomed and workshop/office/floor/store are clean.
Quality Assurance : Review product performance and drive improvements with Engineering, QA teams. Assist in improvement action plan from end-customer prospective.
Product Trainings : Conceptualize product and customer service training modules for capability enhancement of internal & external resources.
Man Management : Directing, leading and motivating workforce; imparting continuous on job training for accomplishing greater operational effectiveness/efficiency. Working on succession planning of team, rendering technical guidance and appraising the member's performance & providing feedback.
Please contact at 7217779828