HR at Impeccable HR Consulting
Views:14947 Applications:218 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:213
National Credit Manager - Small Finance Bank Startup (12-15 yrs)
Hiring for a newly startup small finance bank
Position: National Credit Manager
Required candidate only from Bank
Area to be handled: Pan India
Product: Business Loan
Experience in credit policy preparation and underwriting of unsecured business loans, working capital, term loans, overdraft etc for Small and Mid-sized corporates.
1. Maintaining highest underwriting standards, leading to better quality portfolio with minimum losses
2. Responsible for setting up the credit verticals and processes.
3. Setting up of the policy and analytical team for monitoring the portfolio
4. Audit and re-credit of cases underwritten
5. Delegating Credit authorities to the Credit team basis their performance, capability & experience
6. Undertaking Periodic review of the cost budget & taking necessary action to ensure cost budget targets are met
7. Suggesting policy changes basis feedback from the geography & portfolio performance
8. Periodic review of portfolio with the team and suggest corrective action
9. Decision deals basis Personal visits, Cash flow assessment, Bureau records etc.
10. Mentoring team and harnessing their skill sets with an objective to create and maintain a healthy & profitable portfolio.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.