Talent Acquisition Specialist at Tenhaeds Consultants
Views:600 Applications:132 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
National Credit Manager - Auto Loan - Banking (8-17 yrs)
Opening || National Credit Manager-Auto Loan || Mumbai/Delhi || Banking Sector
The National Credit Manager position is accountable for the entire credit underwriting process for Pan India, including the consistent application of a credit policy, periodic credit reviews of existing customers, and the assessment of the creditworthiness of potential customers.
Qualification : CA/MBA from good institution
Relevant Experience Minimum : 10 to 12 years in credit underwriting in the same industry and exposure to handling collections of comparable portfolio size
Functional Competencies :
- In-depth understanding of the Product , market and geographies
- Tele microscopic vision ; one eye to zoom out on market events to look into the future and other to look upon own organisation's product and business
- Analytical skills and understanding of financial statements. Comfortable in working with excel spreadsheets
- Flair for numbers and ability to track movement of numbers
- Have a fair understanding of vehicle viability and cash flows
- Understanding of CIBIL and other checks performed to check customer's credibility
- Keen knowledge about products of different manufacturers and their variants. Be able to understand technical differences and decide on offering based on the same.
- Ability to handle the team and be able to keep the team motivated
- Ability to convince others
- Ability to take quick decisions and be mindful that decision delayed is decision denied
- Behavioural Competencies Self-Driven, motivated & proactive
- Result oriented with a positive outlook
- Adaptable to changing business requirements
- Ensure cordial environment in the all the Branches , be a source of motivation for the team under him
- Travel extensively while maximising time spent on the field and use the most economic modes of Travel and boarding and lodging
Job Responsibilities :
- Financial Responsibilities Assessment of customers sourced by the Sales team as per the credit policy, determine deviations and exceptions and provide decision on deals (approve / suggest modified terms / decline)
- Assess the customers based on customer documents, FI report, Sales visit report, Bureau report (CIBIL, etc.) and Tele-verification with the customer / Personal Discussion
- Ensure that FI and approvals are done as per the Turnaround time matrix of the organization
- Work closely with the Collection and RCU teams to ensure high quality portfolio
- Should conduct product and customer's profile match.
- Non Financial Responsibilities Review of NPA cases
- Appointment and periodic monitoring of Values, RTO Agents and sourcing channels
- Asset Verification/ customer visit for NS/ED cases.
- Recruitment, Training and Mentoring of FI, Sales and Credit team
- Competitors activity and meeting competitors on a monthly basis to understand changes in portfolio, market, etc.
- Meeting with dealers and manufacturers to know about sales trends, discounts and disseminate to the team
- Smartly figuring out customer's credential and perform tele-verification of the customer
- Review of monthly deck for entire portfolio across Sales, Delinquencies, ED, NS, Portfolio Triggers, Collection Performance, PDD & Deferrals
- Should highlight any wrong commitments, potential third party transactions and other negative observations without fear or favour and should get his doubts clear
- Recommend changes in credit policies to the reporting and thereafter to the management
- Compliance & Risk Responsibilities Monitor the performance of the portfolio based on Non Starters & Early Delinquency, delinquency of various sourcing channels, products, customer segments, etc.
- Monitor documentation deferrals and collection of PDDs
- Address and resolve audit queries & share the gaps in underwriting
- Work with the RCU Team to identify emerging threats from fraudulent elements in the market.
- Monitor the local market on a monthly basis through interaction (personal visit/conversation over telephone) with customers, dealers, branches and other market intermediaries (tyre dealers, spare parts dealers, brokers, body builders, etc.) and provide recommendations for corrective action in sourcing, underwriting, etc.
- Arrange for Credit programs and training within company's credit framework
- Provide inputs to analytics team to build portfolio analytics and scoring model
- Ensure that there is no compromise on the Quality of Credit & maintain a heathy portfolio
- Review and recommend changes in company's credit and related policies and facilitate the same for approval and implementation
- Promote culture of compliance and company's code of conduct through own conduct and by also adopting Au's Dharma
- Refinance SOP implementation and monitoring - Monitoring of Values, RTO Agents, etc.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.