Founder & Principal Associate at rFactor Consultants
Views:2390 Applications:49 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
National Corporate Accounts Manager - Pharmaceutical/Bio Pharmaceutical (12-15 yrs)
Client : US based MNC in Andheri east
Establishes the strategy to build long term relationship with Key Accounts for the country.
- Implements sustainable action plans to establish Company as a Brand in to the Key Accounts.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining high growth at identified Key Accounts
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop strong relationships at the Key account to build a strong partnership for expanding the business opportunities across all divisions.
- Develop and implement an account plan to grow the revenues at the account above market average.
- Deliver on bookings and revenues on the Annual Sales Plan in line with Sales budget defined.
- Be accountable for the commercial performance of the Focus account.
- Monitor product mix performance and implement corrective measures where necessary.
- Produce monthly prospect pipeline and forecast.
- Work with the BU sales teams to manage price / performance matrix and optimize & capture price
- Take a hands-on approach, and act as escalation point for all customer and system issues.
- Collaborate with Service In charge to develop joint initiatives and provide appropriate customer care according to CAS measure.
- Works with cross divisional teams to meet the objectives and goals of the focus account program
- Liaise with all the Company's departments to improve processes.
- Ensure alignment and provide inputs to PMD's and Development Plans for employees- part of Focus Account extended team.
- Builds connects with Global Account Managers/decision makers at the Company in respective divisions.
- Provides accurate forecasts of available business opportunities for the Company with Finalizes and executes necessary seminars, meetings etc with Key Decision makers of the account, along with respective divisions in India.
- Follows up on actions post these meetings and enables the internal sales/operations process to deliver product or service.
- Builds strong communications with the sales, service and operation teams that support the account so as to establish high CAS scores.
- CAS score at the account handled should be at the 5 basis points above company CAS.
Planning and Forecasting:
- Produce & deliver Annual Sales Plan in line with Goal Tree.
- Monitor and product mix performance and implement corrective / growth measures where necessary.
- Manage price / performance matrix and optimize & capture price where possible.
- Key player in identifying all the relevant people in the decision and influencing process at the focus account. Build bridges between the Company and the Account.
- Build strong collaborative relationship with all sales representatives and sales managers that work with the respective account.
- Also build relationships with the functional responsible managers in the Company.
- Post Graduate / Graduate preferably in science with Key Account Management experience.
- MBA / Management qualification.
Mandatory Competencies Required:
- Proven experience in handling major Pharmaceutical and Bio Pharmaceutical key accounts.
- In depth knowledge of Pharmaceutical /Bio Pharmaceutical Market and Pharmaceutical /Bio Pharmaceutical workflows
- Understanding of the growth drivers in Pharmaceutical /Bio Pharmaceutical sector.
- Experience of managing key relationships, execution of contracts in the key accounts.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Has the experience in leading teams and mentoring them.
- Is a self starter and drives actions with passion.
- Has very strong convincing and influencing skills.
- Have strong analytical skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.