Senior Consultant - BFSI at Mount Talent
Views:2263 Applications:107 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
National Collection Head - Credit Cards/Unsecured Loans - Bank (15-25 yrs)
Job Title NCM- National Collection Manager, Credit Cards
Department Retail Risk - Collections
Grade DVP / VP
Reporting To SVP & Head Collections - Credit Cards
- To strengthen the Collection Organization by building capability and bringing in more focus on each of the portfolio segments and thereby reduce delinquencies and losses and improving recovery, process adherence and controls.
- Make Credit Card Collections a CoE and be a leader in the industry for all key metrics.
Sr. Key Responsibilities
1. Deliver the assigned Financial Targets - 30+ and 90+ Delinquency / RoR / GCL / NCL for Credit Card Collections.
2. Manager daily/weekly/monthly collection operations with optimum productivity and performance.
3. Maintain cost of collections/cost per account with the given budget.
4. Building/Reviewing and execution of collection strategy for the assigned portfolio.
5. Capacity Planning - Internal as well as external.
6. Create, build, train and manage the front-line collections team, spread across pan-India locations.
7. Build class leading collections capability - FTEs / Vendors / Processes / Technology / Tracing Tools / Legal etc.
8. Ensure strict adherence to processes and control measures.
9. Ensure adherence to regulatory requirements. Successful completion of internal/external audits.
10. Ensure Customer centricity - ensure adherence to COC, conduct RCA of collection related complaints and work continuously to minimize them.
Qualifications and Experience Requirement
Preferred Post-graduation / MBA
Certifications (Not mandatory) Green Belt / Black Belt
- Minimum 15 years of experience of managing retail collection operations in BFSI.
- The candidate should have the experience of managing large/diverse teams, spread across multiple regions/locations.
- Building and execution of collection strategy, driving process/strategic changes.
- Preferred Expertise in Credit Card Collections.
- Experience of managing both Tele-calling and Field based collection operations.
- Should be conversant with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent command of language and presentation skills.
- Ability to interact, handle vendors to achieve goals.
- Basic knowledge of banking norms and products
- People management skills
- Process Orientation-self-discipline to adhere to laid down business, regulatory processes.
- Should carry positive attitude
- Should be able to deliver under pressure
- Should lead the team from front
- Should behave like a middle management between the employee and management
- Should work independently