Talent Acquisition Specialist at Nation with NaMo
Views:2049 Applications:424 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:369
Nation With NaMo - Manager - Project Management Office (3-5 yrs)
- We are India's leading political consulting organization dedicated to provide high quality professional support for political campaigns. We strongly believe that the nation will best benefit from an enlightened political leadership in the form of Prime Minister Narendra Modi and are proud to have previously contributed in a similar capacity in the momentous election campaign of 2014, 2019 and various subsequent state elections.
- Our work includes envisioning and executing innovative electioneering campaigns, facilitating capacity building of grassroots cadre and shaping governance. We add professional aspects to the strengths of the scores of grassroots workers supporting the Prime Minister and ensure optimal electoral results not as an end in itself but to add to the Prime Minister's vision for a developed India. Our work leverages on-ground activities, data analytics, research and new age media as a force multiplier for the Prime Minister's messages and actions.
- We comprise a diverse group of dedicated individuals including former management consultants, lawyers, engineers, political theorists, public policy professionals and other varied sectors from premier institutes and corporates with the unified objective of meaningfully contributing to the polity of the nation.
- Work directly, coordinate and collaborate on large scale and high impact activities with the senior leaders in the organization
- Responsible for analyzing, structuring and solving select business problems with various teams in the organization
- Organise and prioritise critical issues and required information to facilitate efficient decision-making
- Effectively collate, process, and present information received from various teams for decision-making
- Coordinate the execution of strategic initiatives and oversee projects of high importance
- Ensure all staff issues are addressed properly, efficiently, and judiciously, and keep track of progress until resolved
- Help coordinate organisation-wide procedures and work to improve existing processes for maximum clarity, efficiency, and success
- Build and maintain relationships across all departments/functions in order to influence
outcomes; strengthen leadership teamwork and foster long-term partnerships that are critical to the organisation's success
- Minimum degree from a Tier 1 academic institution
- Management consulting experience in top management consulting firms like Deloitte / PWC /EY/KPMG /Accenture /Kearney etc
- Advanced proficiency in the use of MS Office Suite and G Suite
- Ability to work independently under minimal direction with a strong work ethic.
- Strong communication and presentation skills particularly in the development of compelling and insightful materials
- 3+ years of work experience with a demonstrated experience of at least 1 year in managing a team in critical, fast paced projects