HR Manager at NASSCOM Foundation
Views:1980 Applications:376 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
NASSCOM Foundation - Head - Skills & Entrepreneurship (10-15 yrs)
About Us :
In response to the dire need and the industry's will to participate in the agenda for inclusive development, NASSCOM established NASSCOM Foundation in 2001. As an offshoot of the industry body NASSCOM, the Foundation took the role of consolidating industry's efforts, researching in the space of Information and Communication Technologies for
Development and channelizing the support of member companies for social development. For more details, please visit https://nasscomfoundation.org/
Title: Head Skills & Entrepreneurship
Reports to: CEO
Overview & Key Responsibilities:
NASSCOM Foundation's - Skills Initiative- works to bridge the skilling gap in the IT industry in India. The Foundation works closely with the IT Sector Skills Council - NASSCOM SSC. All training curriculum is in line with the - Qualification Packs- prescribed for similar skills by the SSC. The Foundation helps the donor organizations finalize various aspects of the Skills-based CSR intervention. These include skill-need discovery, course curriculum and the region of intervention. We work with training partners to deliver the course to the youth. The Foundation also helps support the placement of the trained individuals.
The Foundation has a strong focus to grow entrepreneurship in order to provide sustainable economic growth especially involving women, youth and people with disabilities. We work towards equipping them with multiple skill sets including digital and financial with a special focus on technology.
A key member of the senior leadership team, s/he/they will be responsible for the operations of this vertical. Broad outline of responsibilities is given below.
- Strategize and drive organization's skilling and entrepreneurship initiatives.
- Drive business development for skill and entrepreneurship initiatives.
- Manage P&L, donor funds and grants as per the expectations and compliance.
- Effective program management, reporting and forecasting.
- Maintain and build trusted relationships with key donors, partners, and stakeholders.
- Represent organization in skilling space and work towards building thought leadership, industry engagements and consulting avenues in the area of skilling.
- Should have innovative ideas to initiate new and scale up existing programs.
Key Requirements :
- Post graduate in relevant stream with 10+ years of post-qualification in skilling and entrepreneurship experience.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain strong networks.
- Self-confidence combined with openness to learning and applying new skills and concepts.
- Ability to understand new technology and concepts.
- Should have the experience to manage P&L.
- Experience of team management and leadership.
- Preferable with experience in any Sector Skills Council.
NASSCOM Foundation is an equal opportunity & diversity sensitive employer and women, person with disability, LGBTQI+ are especially encouraged to apply.