Lead Recruiter at Narang Access
Views:3755 Applications:178 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Narang Group - Key Accounts Manager - Modern Trade (5-8 yrs)
JOB DESCRIPTION :
JOB DETAILS :
Job Title : Key Accounts Manager-MT
Department : Sales & Marketing
Reporting Supervisor : RSM/ General Manager
JOB PURPOSE :
- The key account manager will co-ordinate with major key accounts & be responsible for sales The job responsibilities will entail:.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
Core Responsibilities :
- Oversee all Key Account activities in allocated accounts
- Support channel in key accounts
- New account acquisition
- Mapping competition
- Events & Promotions
- Volume tracking
- Responsible for achieving sales and increasing market share.
- Development of customer plans including all trade related activities.
- Implement strategies, execute activities and evaluate promotions results.
- Sales forecasting, business reviews, category reviews, trading terms negotiation and joint cycle planning with customers.
- Plan and prioritise sales activities and customer/prospect contact towards achieving agreed business aims, including costs and sales - especially managing productivity.
- Plan and manage business portfolio/territory/business according to an agreed market development strategy.
- Manage product mix, pricing and margins according to agreed aims.
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers through appropriate propositions and ethical sales methods, and relevant internal liaison, to optimise business growth.
- Plan/carry out/support local marketing activities to agreed budgets and timescales, and integrate sales efforts with other organized marketing activities, e.g., product launches, promotions, advertising, exhibitions.
- Respond to and follow up sales enquiries using appropriate methods.
- Monitor and report on market and competitor activities and provide relevant reports and information.
- Communicate, liaise, and negotiate internally and externally using appropriate methods to facilitate the development of profitable business and sustainable relationships.
- Attend and present at external customer meetings and internal meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business development.
- People Responsibilities - Team of Sales executives
JOB REQUIREMENTS :
Minimum Qualifications :
- Any graduate
- Preferred MBA Marketing from a premier institute
- 5 to 8 years of experience in handling FMCG in institutions & hotels.
Technical Skills : - Flair for sales
Behavioural Skills :
- Aggressive go getters
- Should have a track record of excelling in their work.
- Good networking and communication skills.
- Disciplined approach towards managing people and work standards
KEY INTERACTIONS :
- Key Internal Contacts Key External Contacts
- Reporting manager
- Sales & Marketing team Key accounts
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.