Senior Associate - HR at Nangia and Co LLP
Views:192 Applications:48 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Nangia & Co LLP - Associate Director - Internal Audit/Forensic (8-12 yrs)
Your key responsibilities
- Own and implement digital / automation initiatives for one or more of the solutions mentioned above
- Maintain strong client focus by building strong relationships with clients, scheduling and conducting key client meetings.
- Play a key role in the development of less experienced staff through mentoring, training and advising.
- Able to support sales efforts through creation of collaterals and client interactions
- Travel in India and Overseas at a short notice
- Able to work with teams from multiple geographies
- Sound understanding of third party risk management, software asset management, IT Audits, Service Organisation Controls Reporting (SOCR).
- Strong Interpersonal skills to interact in team environment and foster client relationships
- Good written communication skills including documentation of findings and recommendations
- Good understanding of technical platforms and risk management measures
- Able to work independently with multi-tasking
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent planning and organization skills
- Flexibility to operate within rapidly changing environment
To qualify for the role you must have
- MBA / CA
- Candidates with CISA / DISA / Forensic credential preferred
- 8+ years of experience in large accountancy, consultancy or relevant industry segment
- Experience in Internal audits / IT Audit / Technology Risk in Banking / Financial services preferred
Ideally you will also have
- Strong communication, facilitation, relationship-building, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Be highly flexible, adaptable, and creative.
- Comfortable interacting with senior executives (within the firm and at the client)
- Strong leadership skills and supervisory responsibility.