HR Executive at Nandan Petrochem Ltd
Views:1065 Applications:343 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Nandan Petrochem - Executive Assistant To CEO (2-4 yrs)
We,NANDAN GROUP OF COMPANIES is one of the fastest-growing business houses in the country with diversified interests in lubricants, petroleum derivatives & food products catering to multi-disciplinary industries. We operate in the key industries that drive economic and financially viable growth, enjoying a leadership position anchored by an extraordinary force of its employees.
Currently we have an opening for Position of Executive Assistant to CEO-, profile details are as below:
- The EA is a person who is obsessed with follow through, gets things done, works effectively across the organization and focuses on simplification. This is a dynamic and scalable role that serves as a trusted go-to resource for our MD & CEO. This position reports directly to the CEO providing organizational and strategic support.
- Supporting the CEO in all the aspects of business and be a part of team who act as a SPOC for the CEO
- Support the CEO in developing Strategies & executing plans through research, analysis of Information and clear presentation of facts & considerations. Also managing and organizing meetings and drafting minutes of meeting and following up on all the action items on behalf of the CEO
- Represent the CEO India when they are not available and providing a bridge for communication between the Sr. leadership teams & Stakeholders. Manage information for internal and external communication - memos, presentations, emails and reports.
- Understanding various business needs and preparing reports based on sound analysis
- Forecasting and monitoring market trends, gathering consumer data, carrying out necessarydata analysis and preparing reports for management
- To be able to multitask with various stakeholders and coordinate for events takingplace simultaneously in a high pressure environment
- Sound understanding of business requirements to determine potential market trends and products
- Assist the Leadership Team with reporting, headcount management, financial budgeting, inpartnership with Finance and HR teams
- Drive continuous improvement of operational processes with a focus on simplification
- Presentation Skills
- Business knowledge
- Analytical skills
- Organizational skills and attention to detail
Desired Candidate Skills:
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Fast-paced, works with a get-it-done attitude
- Creative and a problem solver
- Strong business acumen and savviness to navigate through our organization structure
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to see "big picture" and to prioritize
- Ability to build relationships at all levels and influence change to help teams deliver value
- Experience in simplifying processes, challenging status quos
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.