Senior Executive - Talent Acquisition at Namaste Credit
Views:771 Applications:224 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:220
Namaste Credit - Customer Success Manager (2-5 yrs)
- Establish Deployments Goals and Success factor and then develop a plan to carry them out successfully.
- Conduct status calls on a regular basis to review both NCs and customer deployment status.
- Customer Onboarding: - Should have to regularly be a part of having the customers onboarded in NCs platform and should also be liable to resolve any escalations during this process.
- Should be Quick and result oriented to take the Customer through shortest path to value so that they can get some (ROI) as soon as possible.
- Account Escalations: - Should act as s single point of Contact for any response to any alerts, red flags. It can be also be directly from a customer reaching out for some issue. Also, the customer feels that you are always there to help him/her when required and helps to build a relationship.
- Renewals: - Should always look out for an option of renewing the exiting contract either at the end of the contract or during the running contract based on performance of NCs technology to the user. This should be on the basis of Regular Follow-ups to avoid any last-minute surprise.
- Upsell Campaigns: - Could also play a role of upselling different products of NC to the existing customer in which you can drive NCs portfolio growth.
- Periodic success and Relationship Check: - Should be inclined towards calculating the performance and the contribution of NCs technology and the services provided by us to the end customer or to any key account customer per say. It should aid you to take effective steps in case some customers are unhappy with the product or for some other reason.
- Customer Feedback: Should be inclined in taking the feedback of the customers regularly and to implement that by means of any changes required by them by having the required departments of NC doing so. It can also be done from any internal review or external review.