Nakoda Dairy - Data Analytics Role (3-6 yrs)
What would you be doing?
- Providing analysis, actionable insight and recommendations
- Build, develop and maintain data models, reporting systems, data automation systems, dashboards and performance metrics that support key business decisions
- Examine, interpret and report results of analytical initiatives to stakeholders in leadership, technology, sales, marketing and product teams.
- Anticipate future demands of initiatives related to people, technology, budget and business within your department and design/implement solutions to meet these needs.
- Building and delivering relevant reports and dashboards
- Developing a deep understanding of the databases and how these can be used effectively
- Understanding business requirement and translating this into reports and insight
- Developing report structures and data visualization methods
- Should have thorough understanding of Artificial intelligence and Business Intelligence and its adaptability in food industry
What we are looking for :
- Minimum 3 Years- experience in stakeholder reporting
- Has an eye to minute details
- Always has to be on toe
- Excellent hold on MS-office, orating skills
- Excellent coordination experience among different teams in company as this role constantly involves in collating reports from all teams
What's in it for you :
- Enriching experience of being a part of creating future dairy industry
- To work with innovative and passionate team members
- Empowering workplace that drives agility and speed
- Learn from collective strengths of best ingredient company
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.