People & Talent at myUpchar.com
Views:3857 Applications:1148 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:235
myUpchar.com - Product Analyst (1-4 yrs)
myUpchar.com - Product Analyst - Healthtech Startup
Job Overview :
- Want to be a part of an innovative healthcare startup in India with an energetic team, long term vision and backing of top global investors?
- We are looking for an experienced Associate Product Manager to join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company's vision and strategy of building a highly scalable platform to solve healthcare access problem for the next 500 million people coming online.
A brief about the company :
- myUpchar.com is the largest health content company in India, co-founded by alumni of Stanford University with experiences at Amazon, BCG among other leading global firms.
- Our mission is to solve healthcare awareness and access problems in the country through local context and languages.
- Currently, the platform receives around 11 million users monthly. Funded by Omidyar Network, Nexus VP, Shunwei Capital, Rajan Anandan among other prominent investors, we are working towards improving the healthcare awareness and access to quality doctors, health products and services for 1 Billion Indians.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- In-depth understanding of our metrics and translating the inferences from the metrics into business decisions
- Helping the broader Product team with product discovery to facilitate next steps of product innovation
- User Research: Identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share and improve customer experience
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes. Work closely with Engineering / Sales / Operations teams to deliver with optimal resources
- Working with the marketing team to evaluate promotional plans. Ensure that marketing is consistent with the product strategy.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Innately curious: You should be highly curious and best if you have Business / Tech as one of your interests. Someone who wonders over questions like - How does Booking.com price their hotels? Or how does Swiggy optimizes for the delivery time as well as the cost of Delivery?
- Data-driven and great with numbers: You have a high level of comfort when dealing with large numbers - able to tie a story using numbers. You live and die by the adage
- In God we trust, all others bring data.
- Willing to learn new frameworks or tools and experiment: Product development leads to multiple iterations and experiments for better service. Someone who can unlearn quickly and learn something new would be more suited for the role.
- High level of integrity and Ownership: We love people who are problem solvers and demonstrate high levels of integrity. You should - own- your projects and be resourceful in getting them completed.
- Good communication skills: The role requires regular communication to the founding + senior teams for business decisions.
- Ideally, a B.Tech or BE with 1-4 years of experience in Business Analytics / Product Management / Marketing. Freshers with exceptional skills can apply as well
- Good understanding of Microsoft Excel, SQL, Google Analytics. Experience with Python or R is a plus. That said, specific tools are not as important to us as the ability to think logically and draw meaningful inferences from the data.