Director at ANB Fuels Pvt Ltd (MyPetrolPump)
Views:2306 Applications:161 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:30
MyPetrolpump - Manager - Finance - CA (1-2 yrs)
Profile Summary :
Financial Statement and reporting :
- Preparation & finalization of monthly and annual financial statements and reports in compliance with existing standards
- Supervising accounts receivable and accounts payable.
- Closed books of accounts on monthly, quarterly, half yearly and yearly basis from management perspective.
- Perform ledger scrutiny on regular basis.
- Ensure that record keeping meets the requirements of auditors and government agencies
Indirect Taxation - Goods and Services Tax (GST) :
- Preparation of input tax credit (ITC) working, Output tax working, Working of reverse charges, Calculation of tax dues,
- Deposit of taxes and filing of GST return.
- Ensure that the Company complies with all legal and regulatory frameworks.
Direct Taxation - Income Tax :
- Fulfilment of statutory requirements as per direct tax which includes preparation and filing of Income tax return, advance tax, monthly TDS deposit and quarterly return, Annual Tax Audit etc.. Assist in preparation of TDS receivable data & reconciliation of TDS amount
- Maintain relations with external auditors and investigate their findings and recommendations.
- Prepare annual budgets & ensuring regular tracking of variance and appropriate course correction.
Banking matters :
- Invest funds and monitor cash balances/forecasts.
- Monitored fixed assets register and ensure that depreciation has been correctly calculated.
- Ensure that fixed assets has been tags and physically verified.
Authorization Purchase :
- Verification of bills & purchase orders, vendor payments, review and suggestion on vendor agreement, Domestic and Buyer agreement considering financial and safety aspects.
Team Management :
- Handling team of two in finance and accounts.
- Checking various reports and assisting them in day to day work.
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or related field and are a qualified Chartered Accountant with 1 - 2 years of related experience