Human Resources at MyOperator
Views:588 Applications:235 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
MyOperator - Product Manager - B2B Vertical - SaaS (1-6 yrs)
Job Description :
- Understand and lead analyses of the competitive environment, customers, and product metrics to determine the right set of features to drive engagement and usage on MyOperator
- End-to-end ownership of key metrics, work with respective product owners to understand areas we need to measure, and ensure the needle is moving in the right direction.
- Develop a strong hypothesis, execute A/B experiments, and identify areas of opportunities with a strong confidence level.
- Work cross-functionally to define problem statements, collect data, build analytical models and make recommendations
- Identify and implement streamlined processes for data reporting, dashboarding, and communication
- Drive global product requirements definition, product planning, and product design (including writing PRDs/user stories) of new features and enhancements
- Work cross-functionally and with the Product Development team to bring features to live
- Prior work experience as a business/product analyst, product developer, or product designer
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong understanding of mobile and Internet products, growth strategies, business dynamics, web analytics, modern web-based technologies, web-architecture, and user experience
- Strong analytical skills and hands-on with various wireframing and analytics tools
- This is a remote position.
- Work from anywhere
- 5 days working with flexible working hours
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.