Manager Talent Acquisition at MyOperator
Views:39 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
MyOperator - Manager - Performance Marketing (8-10 yrs)
Key Responsibility Area :
- Planning and execution of high-performing digital marketing campaigns. This involves competition monitoring, creating and managing campaigns, preparing reports or driving & sharing insights.
- Driving SEO efforts, analyzing potential keywords, and optimizing organic traffic.
- Launching optimised online adverts through Google AdWords, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube etc.
- Media planning, managing and optimising budget
- Monitoring competition and providing suggestions for improvement
- Conducting well-planned experiments to explore new channels and drive traffic
- Report on ad/ media performance including CPL, CPA, ROI and ROAS on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis. Track and build data-driven improvements for ad targeting/ media spending.
- Research and recommend the latest publishers/ platforms and their popularity with the target audience
- Setup end to end analytics dashboard for every marketing activity
- 8-10 years of relevant experience in digital media marketing/ performance marketing for fast-moving start-ups and brands
- Minimum 3-5 years of specialised performance marketing experience for B2B/ SAAS brands
- Proven experience in understanding user journey/behaviour
- Has a track record of planning and executing high-value B2B marketing campaigns
- Relevant experience in managing performance campaigns, carrying out organic growth, lead generation and management, social media marketing etc.
- Experience in B2B lead generation campaigns on Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube and other digital platforms.
- Experience in direct marketing: SMS and email campaigns
- Media planning and buying experience
- Strong experience in Web Analytics, A/B Testing and metrics-driven marketing
- Experience with analytics tools such as Google Analytics, SEMRush, Google Data studio
- Excellent team management, verbal and written communication skills