Senior Manager - Talent Acquisition at Myntra
Views:11736 Applications:2394 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1947
Myntra - Vice President - Human Resource (15-20 yrs)
Vice President - Human Resource
- Head COE will be responsible to give strategic direction to expert HR teams in Myntra.
- The Incumbent will be setting, enforcing, and evaluating legally human resources policies, procedures, and best practices, and identifying and implementing long-range strategic people goals.
- Incumbent provides consultation to management on strategic staffing plans, like compensation, benefits, training and development, budget, and labor relations etc.
- Collaborates with executive leadership to define the organization's long-term mission and goals; identifies ways to support this mission through expert teams .
- Facilitates development of the function's Integrated People Plan and ensures alignment with the strategic plans of the organization.
- Advises leaders on the implications of short and long-term decisions, strategies, and large-scale change efforts that will yield sustainable business results.
- Monitors and leverages performance results and recommends improvement opportunities.
- Partners with HRBP teams to develop policies, programs, tools and provide timely feedback to COE on effectiveness and value to the business.
- Initiates and sustains continuous dialogue with function leaders on both internal and external change issues and opportunities.
- Facilitates development of change plans and implementation of People Change.
- Implements and customizes CoE-initiated HR plans, programs, processes, and tools to ensure business unit needs are met while remaining compliant with policy
- Analyzes how change can be sustained/supported through redesigned HR strategies, programs, practices, policies, and processes.
- Creates change management and communication plans to support major organizational changes.
- Plans and promotes the understanding, application, and improvement of strategies to address talent gaps and needs.
Must Haves :
- Post Graduate in Human Resources with 15 + Years of experience in HR.
- Exposure to multiple HR COE's vizTalent Acquisition, Rewards, ER, HR OPs etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Knowledge of and experience with varied human resource functions
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.