Manager - Talent Acquisition at Myntra
Views:1410 Applications:443 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:329
Myntra - Senior Manager - Marketing Insights (5-8 yrs)
This position is for a part of the Research & Insights team at Myntra, which handles research & insights for the various functions within Myntra. The team currently has 2 members.
Roles & Responsibilities:
This position will be involved in managing both quantitative and qualitative researches, instrumental in driving the organizational strategies. The candidate would be expected to partner and work with stakeholders across the board including Marketing, Category, Product, etc. Should be able to guide and inspire marketing decisions through a structured storytelling of customer understanding and insights.
- Lead complex projects showing high levels of accountability and ownership through regular updates to stakeholders, follow ups, problem solving, ensuring timely completion with minimal manager intervention
- Manage the end to end design and execution of multiple research projects right from working with stakeholders on brief alignment, building hypothesis to generating actionable insights
- Ensure robustness of market research initiatives to accurately predict market and consumer behaviour/ trends within the stipulated budget in order to move up the key KPIs of the organization
- Approach problems in a structured manner and integrate knowledge of tools and techniques and apply these appropriately to the analysis of projects to deliver meaningful insights/solutions
- Understand business metrics and integrate data and consumer findings to tell a compelling story
- Communicate key findings and insights to internal stakeholders and Leadership in a structured/data- driven manner to influence decision-making
- Develop and maintain the research ecosystem with key external vendors. Continuously add to the ecosystem by bringing new vendors onboard
Qualifications & Experience:
- Work Experience Required - Should have 5-7 years of experience in Research & Insights, ideally with stints at both agency & client side.
- Should be a Graduate (any stream) with a Post Graduate Degree in Marketing
- Strong knowledge of research basics. Experience with various types of research methods, tools and techniques including digital methods/tools.
- Should be fluent in English with exceptional writing and presentation/story telling skills
- Have excellent analytical and problem solving capability, sharp attention to detail and ability to look at problems from various perspectives.
- Ability to distill findings/insights from data.
- Demonstrated ability to work calmly and maintain good judgment in fast-paced, high stress environments, as well as an ability to escalate appropriately
- Ability to think, plan and execute on multiple projects simultaneously in an organized fashion
- Have experience of working with/interacting across different functions and levels in an organization including senior stakeholders
- Should be self-motivated and driven to perform with minimal guidance/hand-holding whilst also being a team player
- Familiarity/experience with the fashion commerce industry would be preferred