Myntra - Senior Manager - Analytics & Business Insights (6-9 yrs)
You will be part of - Analytics & Business Insights- team at Myntra.
- Business Insights is the central analytics team that works closely with most major business functions to enable and improve data driven decision making. The team uses structured problem solving approach along with a wide range of statistical / machine learning/ operations research techniques to create productized solutions for business teams to consume.
In addition to solving complex business problems through data, Insights analysts also ensure that the right KPIs and visualizations are available for our stakeholders to track company and project performance. In essence, Insights team is central to most decision making in the organisation and works on analytics problems across the DIPP spectrum using tools such as Python, R and SQL. Insights team works closely with business functions such as category management, revenue planning, sales operations, marketing, customer experience, supply chain etc.
Your Responsibilities :
- Plays analytics leader or consultant role within Insights team & with business stakeholders
- Proposes, designs solutions and program manages multiple long term projects, frameworks including quick turnaround requests
- Actively contribute in problem solving, analytics solution design across business functions in a variety of context; Pitches and presents such solutions to relevant stakeholders for building robust Analytics & Insights project pipeline
- Be an initiator who continuously proposes new solutions & frameworks and also improves existing analytics solutions and frameworks
- Identifies gaps in available data (data adequacy) for execution of a project; calls out risks, proposes solution, follows through and communicates to relevant teams for data availability
- Works closely with various tech stakeholders for program management of key initiatives (instrumentation, pipeline from various source systems etc)
- Pushes the scope of analytics in multiple business functions, improves current consumption, discusses challenges and new opportunity areas, has good working relationship with key stakeholders in these business functions
- Provides accurate estimates and is able to coordinate & deliver within timelines; is accountable for the timelines
- Coaches/Manages 2-4 member team on data, business, concepts or tech skills and help them become independent and successful
- Continuously drives innovation and self development in the team, provides constructive 1-1 feedback and coaching to analysts
Desired Skills and Experience :
- 6+ years of experience in working on Analytics / business intelligence teams
- Quick learner and ability to work in dynamic work environment
- Team player and comfortable interacting with people from multiple disciplines
- Strong focus on Impact & ownership
- Strong - quantitative abilities, problem-solving thinking and analysis skills
- Expert knowledge of data manipulation language such as SQL to design, review, optimise and troubleshoot data manipulation (SQL) processes comfortably
- Expert knowledge of modeling tools such as R, Python, SAS, SPSS including knowledge of pros and cons / capabilities of such tools
- Applied knowledge of most commonly used techniques as well as many new / upcoming / niche analytics techniques
- Understands pros and cons of each technique and recommends suitable technique(s) for each analytics problem with high degree of confidence
- Established expertise in designing new dashboards, identifying the right metrics, layout; displays proficiency in building dashboards on UDP and Tableau using best practices and intuitive visualization
- Bachelors in Engineering, Computer Science, Math, Statistics, or related discipline from a reputed institute or an MBA from a reputed institute.