Myntra - Manager - Escalations - Customer Support (5-9 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Act as the primary interface for local escalation management with regards to customer escalations.
- Prioritize & drive escalations with working closely with stakeholders
- Ensure the customer's voice is heard throughout the escalation process.
- Set correct expectations and drive relief and resolution through effective communication.
- Monitor customer Problem Reports (PR- s) and work with the stakeholders to ensure appropriate resources have been allocated and the PR's are being actively handled in an appropriate manner.
- Provide regular status updates for all escalated Service Requests to leadership members
- Identify, trend, document escalation trends & collaborate with the Product, SCM and others in the organization on product defects, complaints and trends.
- Analyze escalation performance metrics like TTR, Escalation to Order, CXO escalation management, FCR & pay equal importance to all quality metrics like compliance scores.
- Work closely with Legal team on escalations like fraud transactions, Consumer Forum and Social media escalations which may impact the overall image of the firm
- Review and root cause all escalated service requests and use this information to effect continuous improvement within the service delivery teams, also review SOP's from time to time and make changes or build new SOP's as required
- Create and maintain lines of communication with field teams (SDA, Marketing, and SCM) & Co-ordinates root cause analysis and re-occurrence incidents with objectives and targets for Problem Management across all delivery units.
- Hiring and Recruitment expertise for Escalations
- Prepare effective KRA's for team members and sign off on a timely manner
- Ensuring Data quality and integrity, identify any issues, trends and opportunities which may impact operations and solve for it immediately
- Managing a set of team leaders aligned to the LOB and to help them in meeting the organizational goals and objectives
Skills & Experience:
2. Coaching for Performance
3. Stakeholder Engagement
4. Negotiation & Influencing
5. Quality Assurance
6. Time Management
7. Service Improvement
8. Process Design
9. Presentation Skills
10. Performance Management
11. Service Level Management
1. Builds Shared Vision
2. Champions Customer & Stakeholder Focus
3. Delivers Results through Others
4. Displays Interpersonal Effectiveness
5. Motivates, Coaches & Develops