Talent Acquisition Specialist - Human Capital at Myntra
Views:3668 Applications:720 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
Myntra Jabong - Senior Manager/Manager - Category Services - Return To Vendor (3-10 yrs)
Senior Manager/Manager - Category Services (Return to Vendor-"RTV") for Bangalore location
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Managing all 'Return-to-Vendor' end to end activities
- Streamlining the return to vendor process for the items rejected at all stages in our inventory WH
- Ensuring timely dispatches of all RTVs through constant follow-up with vendors and timely escalation to relevant departments in case on any delay
- Bringing about process changes to ensure visibility, predictability around returns for all stakeholders
- Logistics Management - Managing 3P vendors to ensure timely delivery of RTVs dispatched through our transporter
- Coordinating with stakeholders i.e. category, warehouse, finance to ensure smooth functioning of RTVs.
- Allocate & manage manpower resources based upon changing needs
- Analyze data to allow for monitoring performance and plan any necessary improvements
- Plan and execute SOPs, SLAs and quality parameters for performance of team
- Preparing daily, weekly, monthly reports
- Visiting vendors periodically and aligning them with our system and processes
- Co-ordinate with warehouse operations for return order pickings and dispatches to vendor and execute timely
- Managing vendor reconciliation through dispute resolution
- Managing various stakeholders to ensure smooth operations
- Helping with required documents/details to finance team for reconciliation
Qualifications & Experience
- 3-9 years of relevant experience with some e-commerce, product management, or consulting experience.
- MBA from Tier-1/2 B School
- Strong analytical skills and process orientation, with strong attention to detail and ability to make data-backed decisions.
- Strong verbal & written communication skills.
- Self-directed focus and ability to prioritize within an ambiguous environment.
- Ability to execute and follow through on high-quality output, with limited oversight.
- Ability to work with cross-functional leaders and influence/rally/align them towards a common org/business goal.
- Proficiency in Excel is required