HR at Myntra Designs Pvt Ltd
Views:4425 Applications:875 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Myntra - Director - HR Business Partner (10-15 yrs)
Director - HRBP
Roles and Responsibilities :
The Associate Director - HR Business Partner is responsible for partnering with Myntra businesses. Responsible for building a strong HR relationship with stakeholders, drive performance management, engagement, compliance of HR practices and guidelines. HRBP understands the requirements of business (data/queries) while offering solutions.
Human Resources Business Partners work closely with management to increase the organizational health of the business. Provide leadership in the implementation and execution of related policies and guidelines; organizational design; company culture and employee development. would influence and partner with other groups around the company (legal, finance, recruiting, etc.) to advocate for business needs. HRBP also consult with employees and managers to address employee grievances and issues with a systematic approach. HRBPs participate in company-wide initiatives and programs while meeting the needs of their businesses.
Key skills and abilities of a HRBP include coaching, consulting, facilitation, influencing, communication, process development, analysis and problem solving.
To be a catalyst with Business to drive HR policies & processes.
To understand business environment & priorities
Work with business to address management requests for analysis on payroll cost, leaves, performance etc.
To ensure that the sensitive issues are handled effectively and are brought to a logical conclusion with constant communication to relevant stakeholders
- To drive the philosophy for PMS as defined in the process
- Manage the execution of performance management e.g. annual and midyear promotions, feedbacks with Time line adherence
- Handling grievance on cases to cases basis and informing relevant stakeholders
- Ensuring personnel information is maintained in all appropriate systems; monitor actual headcount, new hires, attrition, analyze trends
- Partnering with Talent acquisition team to close on the open positions by taking HR face to face rounds.
- Partnering with L&D team to draw success of initiatives planned for team/individuals with respect to skill gaps and development areas
- Organization design and structure discussions with leadership
- Inflencing third party manpower partners to manager effective employee engagement
- Organization Design and Change Management
Qualifications & Experience
- MBA from a reputed institute with 8 - 10 years of min relevant experience in a Product /Fashion / Ecommerce/Technology organization
- Ability to interface with senior level executives
- Excellent Collaboration skills
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Proven ability on Succession Planning and Org Design Principles
- Ability to work in an agile and ambiguous environment
- Good communication skills and ability to manage cross-functional stake holders
- Structured thought process
- Collaboration and influencing without authority
- Ability to take people related decisions independently
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.