Associate TA at Myntra.com
Views:1607 Applications:289 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:206
Myntra - Associate Director - Campus & University Relations (10-14 yrs)
Associate Director - Campus & University Relations, Myntra.com
Roles & Responsibilities
Role: Incumbent will lead Myntra's early career talent recruiting efforts by designing and executing campus recruiting strategies that build top talent pipelines. They will establish and maintain strong relationships with universities and professional organizations to expand partnerships that will enhance our recruiting practices and establish brand awareness as an employer of choice.
- Partner with senior leadership and their team of hiring managers, HR business partners/ leader to define & deliver to campus hiring commitments for full-time and interns across businesses and technology.
- Lead the development of a comprehensive annual plan along with a calendar of recruitment events designed to provide a quality candidate experience to yield hires and brand ambassadors.
- Collaborate with Learning and Performance, Operations, and HR to design premium development experiences to impact conversion and return on investment
- Conduct internal benchmarking and stay abreast of industry trends and best practice in this field
- Improve program through external benchmarking, gathering lessons learned and listening to feedback from stakeholders.
- Ideate and innovate next level practices to distinguish the university relations program from other technology/consumer technology organizations.
- Position Myntra as an employer of choice at campuses (Technology, B School & Design Schools)
- Track and manage program hiring analytics
- Early Career Management:
- Continuous assessment and evolution of the Early Career Talent strategy in line with organization vision.
- Support managers with discussions relating to performance, mobility and development o
- Establish and manage the budget to run training, socials, learning, boot camps
- Research across industry and share best practices and drive for integrated junior employee development and engagement activities
- Support the Early Career Talent hiring process.
- The role will entail providing strategic guidance, thought leadership, and operational assistance to the team to succeed in their individual charters.
Director - Campus & University relations
- Post-Graduation / MBA in HR experience in a fast paced/high growth company. 10+ years of recruitment experience3+ years of recruiting within University Relations campus recruitment, early career talent programs.
- Demonstrated experience leading high-performing recruitment teams and leading enterprise wide initiatives
- Ability to build a multi-year strategic plan and achieve desired outcomes -
- Experience leading in-person and virtual recruitment program initiatives
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.