HR at Myntra Designs Pvt Ltd
Views:1814 Applications:384 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Myntra - Associate Director - Business Finance (8-11 yrs)
Associate Director- Business Finance
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Manage E2E forecasting and tracking the financials by working closely with Controllership, Business finance and business teams.
- Lead the MEC process and present key highlights, analysis to SLT .
- Prepare Long Range plan and business scenarios to be presented to Board.
- Develop clear understanding of key business drivers, analyses key financial metrics, provide value add analysis, support to sales / finance management.
- Partner with finance / business management teams, identify and track appropriate performance measures, key performance indicators and associated drivers.
- Influence and drive business decision / action with appropriate analysis and comments.
- Proactive in reviewing financial information, identifying exception / inconsistencies, initiate action and follow-up for logical closure.
- Participate in revenue forecast calls and highlight risk /opportunities with appropriate analysis.
- Ownership of expenses forecast for the business group by using trend analysis / KPI reviews for better P&L management.
- Provide daily updates / flash to finance and sales management on the close progress.
- Participate in monthly close calls with the controller's organization for P&L Review.
- Prepare financial information & analysis for business reviews / presentations with key highlights to SLT & Board
- Handle complex adhoc request with a short turnaround time and supplement such request with appropriate analysis and comments to support decision making.
- Support finance / business leader in simulation of revenue projections and corresponding expenses working including working out margin protection / improvement plans.
Qualifications & Experience :
- Graduate / Post-Graduate from a tier 1/ tier 2 University or business school / should hold a degree in finance with 8 to 10 years of Relevant Experience. CA is Preferred
- Prior experience in FP&A will be an added advantage.
- Demonstrate strong Communication / Presentation Skills and ability to work with peers and counterparts / multi location setup / good team manager.
- Proficient in Office Tools MS Excel, Power Point Skills.
- Able to lead the team.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.