Director at FMCG & Healthcare
Views:6129 Applications:881 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:47
MyMedicineBox - Chief Executive Officer - Startup (2-3 yrs)
CEO with passion and to accept challenges
- cWe are looking for a CEO & Growth aspirant to enable a unique quick commerce start-up in Mumbai with exponential growth potential by creating a probability to connect the dots between start-ups and investors. Think of it like UBER & Airbnb of India for Pharmacy.
- cKey demonstrable skills required are the ability to network, a strong passion to grow start-up, flawless execution, strong communication skills, and a natural leader who has managed teams.
- Top-tier companies/colleges preferred
- Start-up Fundraising/Accelerator experience preferred
- The incumbent should have prior work experience in scouting start-ups, evaluating start-ups, and doing due diligence, and should be well connected across the start-up arena.
1. 2 years of experience
2. Must have excellent communication & interpersonal skills
3. Must have handled deals end to end
4. High preference for a person who can connect PE/VC/Impact funds
5. Must be willing to travel in India
6. Ambitious aspirants know that sometimes they have a hard time opening up in the beginning. They enjoy the challenge of trying to get better, so it's something they- re always keen to work on.
7. Ambitious aspirants do what they want, when they want because they don- t have time for arbitrary business rules. Ambitious people are strong, confident, and intelligent. They know how to handle situations.
8. It is important, the CEO preferably be single, and more focused on making a big career.
9. Becoming a CEO takes hard work and dedication. The aspirant should have the passion to make the venture, one of the best in the sector.
10. CEOs are only human. He should have the knowledge to drive the mission. Must have the ability to handle crisis management effectively.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.