Assistant Manager HR at MYK Laticrete India pvt Ltd
Views:4741 Applications:170 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:44
MYK Laticrete - Product Manager - Stone Care Products (5-15 yrs)
Direct and develop the company's product marketing and product planning activities; nurture the product through all stages of product life cycle; work with the Senior Management to identify, develop and implement effective and productive product marketing strategies and plans, specifically product positioning and pricing. Play a proactive role in product advertising and promotion to ensure that the product is differentiated from competitors and a sound brand awareness is developed.
Broad Responsibilities in the Role :
- Lead and co-ordinate the Market Research activities for the Product / Product Family to identify existing/new opportunities (and/or threats) and methods to capitalize on potential profitability (mitigate risks).
- Establish and oversee effective competitive analysis programs to favorably position the company's products
- Review the market research data and prepare required reports and inputs for the Management on strategies
- Define Tactical components of the product marketing plans, in conjunction with the Management Team and the Regional Managers.
- Coordinates product Lines through entire product Life Cycle and maintains the health of the Product.
- As a communication catalyst, disseminate information, provide periodic up-dates and deliver various organizational communications to the entire team.
Technical Skills :
Technical Knowledge Required for this Role:
- Awareness of the Construction & Building Materials industry and major brands and manufacturers.
- Sound understanding of product life-cycles, branding initiatives, product phases and obsolescence - especially in the CBM Area.
- Fair knowledge of negotiations and pricing practices.
- Extremely good analytical skills and the ability to extrapolate, predict movements and ability to sell is critical.
Key Skills: Product management, sales, key account management, relationship management, strategic sales