Senior Manager - HR at MYK Laticrete
Views:3842 Applications:194 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:48
MYK Laticrete - Key Accounts Manager - Sales (8-15 yrs)
The objectives of the job are to manage the relationship and interaction of MYK SCHOMBURG with key customers.
1. Wholly & solely responsible for sales, Marketing and development of construction Chemicals markets in a specified region.
2. Manage a set number of Key Accounts from engagement on projects
3. Assist sales& marketing team in product - promotion, presentations to Architects, consultants& builders.
4. Assist in Making a database of Major projects for timely follow-ups.
5. Support Sales Team on any contracts that MYKS has with Key Accounts across the region.
6. Offer Technical support pre- tender and post- tender to the key account technical teams.
7. Work activities assisting the key Accounts with value engineered solutions.
8. Produce and deliver such product training presentations as may be required by customers.
9. Introduce complete product solution offer to Key Accounts
10. Act as a company liaison with major/ targeted contractors and interface with other MYK SCHOMUBURG.
11. Monitor all submitted Specifications/ Quotations through to order conversion
12. Achieve targets set based on Key Account turnover including quotations, product sales, project leads and Logistics agreements.
1. Wide-ranging and broad understanding of technical sales
2. Proven ability to create strong relationships with key contractors
3. Good analytical and problem solving ability
4. Good communication skills
5. Civil engineer with minimum 8 to 12 years of experience in Sale marketing preferably from construction chemical
6. Proven experience relating to technical aspects of the construction industry
7. Sound knowledge of construction chemical business ( waterproofing, admixtures, Repairs, Industrial floorings, membranes etc..)
Candidates with experience in the institutional/projects sales, to the construction industry should only apply
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.