Senior Manager - HR at MYK Laticrete
Views:7407 Applications:97 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
MYK Laticrete - Area Sales Manager - Project Sales (3-8 yrs)
Area Sales Manager - Project Sales
- Recruit and train the sales executive team to maintain and grow Project segment of the assigned territory as per targets assigned.
- Ensure that all revenue targets (monthly, quarterly and annual) are met in a timely manner.
- Ensure that all customer targets of the company are met; minimum XX% of dealers have year over year growth, less than YY% dealers are inactive dealers, and # of new dealers are appointed.
- Ensure that all dealers actively carry and sell all Laticrete products; epoxy, cement grout and adhesives
- To identify and increase the number of applicators/masons for MYKL products in the assigned territory
- Identify, educate and convert key customers like Architects, builders, contractors, consultants etc. to use/recommend MYKL products
- Coordinate between the market (dealers, customers, influencers etc.) and the organization to ensure that the products are delivered accurately and on-time to enhance customer satisfaction
- Provide timely product (existing and new) knowledge and training to the dealers, customers and applicators in a timely manner.
- Implement effectively all the market development initiatives to capture additional sales and capture higher market share.
- Train and monitor the sales executives team to ensure that all collection of payments are made as per the commercial policy of MYKL.
- Communicate effectively with dealers and customers on the terms and conditions to ensure accountability for timely payments.
- Monitor dealer stocking levels and market credit to ensure MYKL receives timely collections.
- Be personally accountable for collecting all payments beyond the agreed (credit period) timelines.
- Retain and grow the team to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the team
- Ensure that his/her team is equipped with Product knowledge, Trade& Customer understanding, selling skills, Commercial skills, Negotiation skills etc. through a multitude of methods (one-on-one coaching, classroom training, hands-on field training etc.).
- Plan and drive regular ongoing performance review meetings to ensure the success of the sales executive (using standard reports, joint market visits, and market information).
a. Identifying areas of improvement in personal and professional skills and seek BM's assistance in developing and executing a growth plan
b. Ensure that all team members develop effective sales planning skills to attain the growth targets.
- Responsible for communicating all activities on a regular basis to his/her manager and HQ.
- Report his/her and his/her direct reports daily activities to the manager as per set format.
- Responsible for collecting and sharing market intelligence in their assigned territory
- Scan the market for competition activities on a continuous basis and communicate to his Manager and Head Office.
- Brainstorm ideas with BM and implement initiatives to protect MYKL market share.
Skills and Specifications:
a. Should be able to communicate technically with architects, interior designers- fraternity.
b. Excellent rapport with architects, interior designers, contractors and engineers in the assigned area.
c. Excellent working knowledge of the mentioned geography.
d. Knowledge of the construction industry will be an added advantage.
e. Analytical & communication skills
f. Strong aggressive personality
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.