HR Head at My Pura Vida Wellness Private Limited
Views:245 Applications:73 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
My Pura Vida Wellness - Community Manager (5-8 yrs)
Our story begins in the vision to create a happier and healthier India. With a small team of experts, lots of passion, dedication, and a big dream our brand was born.
'Pura vida' is a Costa Rican expression that literally translates to "a pure life" but means so much more than that. It is a philosophy, a common greeting, and a way of life. A tiny bit of wisdom that denotes the way Costa
Ricans look at the world - focusing on what's important in life and always to taking a moment for yourself to appreciate the beauty within & around you.
At Pura vida, we try to imbibe the "Pura vida" philosophy by using natural ingredients in its' purest & most bioavailable form to formulate products that are highly effective and provide maximum benefits for the human body without any side effects.
Backed by a panel of doctors & formulation experts, each product and its formulations have been carefully researched, studied & thoroughly tested before releasing it to the market. We aim to create a brand that enables people to become the best versions of themselves.
For more details log onto https://www.mypuravida.in/
Job role: Community Manager
Experience required: 5 to 6 Years relevant experience
- Create and build community and communication campaigns to align with brand marketing strategies
- Act as the face and voice of the brand and manage all community communications
- Organize and participate in events to build community and boost brand awareness
- Relay community feedback to relevant internal stakeholders
- Devise and implement community communication initiatives
- Analyze web traffic and relevant community metrics
- Behave as a bridge between organization and customer
- New and innovative strategies and campaigns to engage customer
- Open and maintain two-way communication channel between the brand and the customer
- Build relationships with customers, potential customers, industry professionals and journalists
- Stay up to date with digital technology trends.
- Experience launching community initiatives (e.g., building an online forum, launching an ambassador program, creating an event series, and writing an email newsletter)
- Ability to identify and track relevant community metrics
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- Hands on experience with social media management for brands
- Ability to interpret website traffic and online customer engagement metrics
- Knowledge of online marketing and marketing channels.